FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – General
Find all details on our License Agreement, Usage and Copyright, and more here.
MOA8ITWEDDING SAMPLE PACKS
Download Link Not Recieved
Please make sure to check all the folders in your mailbox. Different providers handle and sort incoming mails differently, especially, if the address of the sender is new. The most common issue is our mails getting routed into Spam folders. Please also make sure to check your mailbox on a desktop device. In some settings, mobile apps update late or fail to pull the newest mails in certain folders.
If that does not work: Don´t worry! Send us a quick email, mark our email adress as “known sender” oder “trusted sender” and we will send you your download link as a reply.
Are your Sample Packs compatible with the Korg Volca Sample 2nd generation?
We offer three formats for the Volca Sample Series:
- VOSYR (Format for Volca Sample 1) Yes: you will need to convert the samples and create a project in Korgs free Librarian software.
- .WAV (All Samplers) Yes: you will need to create a project in Korgs free Librarian Software,
- .vlcspllib (Format for Volca Sample 2nd Generation) Yes. Load, transfer and go!
We have created a how-to tutorial to demonstrate the process of converting samples from vosyr and .wav versions.
You can find this easy-to-follow tutorial right HERE.
Currently, we provide you with three formats:
- Vosyr, this format is used to transfer the samples to the Korg Volca Sample exclusively.
- vlcspllib, this format is used for the Korg Volca Sample 2nd Generation with the use of Korgs free Librarian Sample Manger.
- WAV, this format is universal and will work on all hardware or software samplers that can handle 16 or 24bit .wav files such as Elektron Digitakt, Squarp Instruments Rample, 1010music blackbox, Korg Electribe Sampler, Akai, and Teenage Engineering. This is just to name a few.
All products from MOA8ITWEDDING are sold as ‘royalty-free,’ which means that they are licensed, not sold to you, by MOA8ITWEDDING. MOA8ITWEDDING is the owner of the products on sale. By making a payment for a product you are granted the right to incorporate them in music production, film, tv program, website, or other media production, without paying any additional royalties, license fees, or any other fees to MOA8ITWEDDING or any third parties. You can alter the sounds, combine them, and are not required to mention us as the source. In other words, no attribution required. We are very happy if you do though. You are never allowed to share, sell or redistribute our Samples and Sample Packs.
Usage and Copyright
Copying, re-selling, leasing, duplicating, or distribution in any form of the products for sale, other than outlined in the ‘License Agreement’, is strictly prohibited. This extends but is not limited, to file sharing websites, web forums, computer networks, and file hosting websites. Products cannot be distributed in their original format or sold in a manner that would be considered competitive with the nature of MOA8ITWEDDING’ business. Everything else included in this pack is licensed to MOA8ITWEDDING, including artwork, materials, audio demos, graphics, text, and logos and protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
Questions not answered? Send us a message and we will try our best to get your jam going again.